Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mercury Retrograde and SNOW!

Well, Mercury and Murphy have been having some fun with me this past month! I haven't been able to get the time to post, or to write the newsletter, but I am still here.

We've got Heather going in for a walking cast on Monday, my storage locker is now about 1/3 emptied and sorted, and we've managed to shovel out for the fourth time since I got here on the 13th of January.

The horses are doing well, the cat's happy, and the chickens are laying to beat the band! But, we are looking at another major winter storm coming over the weekend, so it could be another week or so before I start getting caught up.

Hope you are all doing well, and I'll be back as soon as I can. Looks like rather than being back home for my birthday on the 9th, I'll be here at least until the middle of March - I'll be horse-sitting again for two weeks starting on the 24th.

So, until next time -

Keep playin' with the energies, and remember - keep careful track of all electronics and communications - and avoid major decisions and contracts till Mercury goes direct at the end of the month!

All my love and blessings,
Selene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we all know the teacher often learns more from the student, please post your suggestions, experiences, comments and ideas below!