Thursday, January 23, 2014

I didn't get lost...

Just a quick note to let everybody know that I haven't gotten lost, and I haven't forgotten you're here!!

We've had a couple interesting situations since I came back up, which I'll fill you in on later, but I will be getting the blog posts up in the next few days and sending out the emails, too... Broken ankles, cold horses, hungry chickens and train-lag have combined to make things a bit interesting this past week!

Hang in there, and play - I'll catch up with you shortly!

Thanks so much for your patience - from Boomer, Duke, Ginger, Ollie and me!!

All my love and blessings,
Selene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we all know the teacher often learns more from the student, please post your suggestions, experiences, comments and ideas below!