Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sidetracked!

Well, I am supposed to be posting here every day... At least that's what I promised myself, so I guess I owe both you and me a short apology!

With the cold, the storm and a big month-long trip coming up this Monday, I'm getting a bit bogged down in the details.

SORRY!!!

Anyway, I have a couple posts ready, so I'll schedule them for tomorrow and Friday, and after that I will attempt, but can't promise anything until next week.

I'll be on an Amtrak train (I almost got to go on the City Of New Orleans!) most of the day on Monday and settling in on Tuesday, so after my post and email for the First Quarter Moon which will go up later this evening, you might not see me again till around the 18th.

Until then - have a wonderful week!

All My Love and Blessings,
Selene 

PS: Little shameless reminder to check out my gift and the offerings of over 500 others at the 8th Self-Improvement Gifts giveaway!! 

REMEMBER - its all free!! You just might find information for the big breakthrough you've been searching for!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we all know the teacher often learns more from the student, please post your suggestions, experiences, comments and ideas below!