Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Few Words About This "Spiritual Stuff"

Those who knew me 10 years and more ago, knew me as Selene. I was a professional spiritual advisor and reader, the owner of a metaphysical bookstore, and very active in the spiritual community. Then “life” happened, and many changes have taken place since that time.

The time has now come to re-enter the mystical, magickal and wonderful world of sharing my gifts and knowledge, as well as learning new and exciting things!

To that end, I have started this blog, and hope to inspire, uplift and educate you, as well as to tap into your understanding, experience and knowledge. The teacher often learns more from the student.

While I was raised as a non-practicing Christian, I have encountered as well as studied many faiths and religions, and have been a practicing witch for over three decades. I use what I have learned from all of these sources and more, and I will be sharing as much with you.

None of what I will be sharing with you is original to me. As Isaac Newton once said: “If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants!” And so it is with me.

I have learned in myriad ways from great masters and sages centuries gone, recently passed, and newly emerging - and I continue to find wonderful new mentors and teachers every day! More and more, gifted spiritual people are coming out of the proverbial broom closet to share their understanding with the rest of us. I will be sharing many of my favorites with you.

Many have tools, processes and practices that have helped me immensely in my life, and it is my personal pleasure as well as honor to share them and their message with as many people as I can!

There is one thing I would like to share right here on this page – before we ever get into anything else!

It is true...

Everything is energy.

I know. You've heard this before. You've probably run into this or a similar idea thousands of times. But, I want to say it again... and again and again and again – until you GET it.

For those who've been looking for a “key” - the key that unlocks the door to everything you've ever dreamed of, for those things you barely allow yourself to consider – and even for those things you would never dream possible - “Everything is energy” is your key.

Whether you are working through prayer, through magick, or simply walking around your daily life wondering why things happen the way they do, this is your answer.

Dee Wallace says, “I AM the Creator of Me!” - and this is also truth. We all – each and every last one of us – need to own ourSelves. We need to recognize us. WE are important! We are worthy! We deserve.

Until you can own yourSelf, you can not hope to bring the ease, peace, grace, love, abundance, prosperity, money, MAGICK into your life. It just can't happen!

Until you feel worthy and deserving of love, you cannot have a relationship that will bring you joy and fulfillment. Its just not possible. Until you decide that you are worthy of that promotion at work, you will be passed over. Until you convince yourself that you can do what you love to do without suffering, it will be painful to do what you love – in one way or another.

The cliché – you must love yourself to receive love is spot on. God, Goddess, Source, the Universe – cannot “love” you – cannot lavish you with loving, healing, blissful attention (in the form of a new lover who treats you like gold, in the form of gold so you can treat yourself that way, in the form of new health and vitality) until you are willing to give that love to yourself.

We are all worthy. The gift of life was given to us. Who decided that we deserved that? To say it was our parents is to deny and abandon that which is greatest in all of us – our Soul. We are not merely biological creatures! What our parents DID do, was to provide us a vehicle with which to experience ourselves in biological form.
When egg and sperm combined, the result became a body. We are not our body. We ARE our Soul, housed in that body.

So, just what is a Soul? It is the living, vibrating, expanding consciousness that is God.

That is why it is said that “God is within” us. That is the reason we are told “Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven!

For far too long we have looked to other humans to tell us just what that Will is. Humans – priests, rabbis, sages, gurus – even I can only guide you in seeking your own answer – because you already KNOW the Will of God!

We all already know!

We simply don't realize it.

I hope, through sharing people, ideas, practices, tools and processes to help you see that you, too, know the Will of God, because your Soul IS the expression of God here on Earth.

Your Soul is YOU. YOU are an expression of God! You were created in God's image and likeness.

Selene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we all know the teacher often learns more from the student, please post your suggestions, experiences, comments and ideas below!